...I am anal about not mixing clean and dirty. (My best example is my kitchen towels. I have 3 different towels hanging and they are only allowed to be used for their specific purpose. One is for drying your hands on. One is only to be used to dry clean dishes. And the other is for wiping the counters. They cannot be mixed. Other examples include never putting clean clothes on the floor, and not letting dirty/sweaty people sit on the furniture. After coming in from working outside, Logan has to sit on the floor.)
...I only like peanut butter & Jelly sandwiches when I make them. I'm the only one who can get the correct ratio of peanut butter to jelly to bread.
...I never drink the leftover milk in the bowl after the cereal is gone. To accomplish this I try to pour only enough milk to wet the cereal.
...I always try to have a clean house but I usually have a messy car (well, messy in my standards).
...I always want to be in the same room with someone if they are home, even if we aren't doing the same thing or even talking to each other.
...I always brush my hair before getting in the shower and I have to use a different towel for my face than I use for the rest of my body.
...I don't like white food (not because it's white, that part is just a coincidence.) For example, when it is plain I don't like milk, mayonaise, sour cream, cottage cheese, coconut, miracle whip, whipped cream or cream cheese.
...I hate showering. It is such a chore. (Don't worry, I do it anyway)
...I find great satisfaction is accomplishing projects in the form of cleaning and organizing, even to the point of it being fun. Sometimes I am driven to do it even at other people's houses.
8 comments:
You are so quirky. Wasn't that fun. I was still trying to think of mine, but I am just drawing a blank.
Hooray! You started a blog! I'm still trying to come up with quirks for my blog...don't know if I should ask others for help on that one. ;) Post pictures!
I hate showering too! Because then it leads to drying hair, putting on makeup, etc. I'd never do it if I didn't look like crap after skipping a shower.
I feel complete now that you are a blogger. I mean, an independent blogger.
Congratulations! Another project started ---- but this one you can never really complete - you'll be building something that Annalee will be able to look back on as she gets older.
You are an excellent assistant --- and because of being anal! SO GO GIRL. And yes, you keep me in line - but that is YOUR JOB! :-)
Send me a note when you make a new post - love the photos.
Take care
Kay Bell, Broker Associate
REMAX Elite
www.K4Homes.com
Yay for blogs! I just wanted to say that I hate showering too. How much of our lives do you think we spend in the shower? Way too much.
With you last comment, "Sometimes I am driven to do it even at other people's houses." I just want you to know that you are welcome any time.
I can't believe that you don't like all that good white food. Those are all such healthy good things to eat.
I'm glad you have a blog, now I get to see more pictures of your cute Angel!
~Trina
I have to agree with you on a few things like showering and making my own peanut butter sandwiches. Eric just does it weird. You can come clean and organize my house right now, there is a huge lack of that lately as I have trouble bending over.
Lastly, I'm so glad you have a blog. It's been fun reading it. :)
You are so Funny!! But I already knew that!!! I can't lie I love showering, its a happy time for me;)
I must say I knew you didn't like all the foods I just never noticed the were all white, thats really FUNNY!!!!
Any how love ya
Post a Comment