Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tongue Time

I don't know where this girl gets it, but she has the LONGEST tongue! And she loves to stick it out. It is just part of the "smile" these days. By the way, notice my new Bow Making skills.
Bows add so much to a bald little head.

This is her Christmas Dress. She is wearing it every single Sunday in December because she needs to get as much use out of it as possible before it is too small.
We LOVE bath time.
Baby's First Christmas






6 comments:

Dani said...

this is hilarious. do ALL you pictures look like this?

tyandlinds said...

that is really funny. i saw her doing this face to logan during sunday school. :)

Trina said...

That's so funny. It's so funny what they pick up and do all the time. Allison likes to stick her tongue out and back in over and over. She thinks it's really funny. She's very cute! I know what you mean about getting use in before things are too small.

Melissa said...

What a funny girl :)

pustsmo

Thorpe said...

Time for a new post Blair. Love ya.

Captain and First Officer said...

Blair:

I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blogroll. It's easy to check blogs when I have them all listed on my own page!

She's getting so big BTW!

Sarah Mansell

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy