For the longest time Annalee has refused to crawl. People ask me all the time if she does yet, and the answer is always no. She prefers to stand and walk and if I make her practice "tummy time" she just arches her back and cries in frustration.
But not today. We have triumphed. Annalee FINALLY realized that she CAN move on her own when she is stuck in lame ol' tummy time. Today Annalee progressed a lot.
She has been able to turn before. I've set her down at times and come back a few minutes later and found her facing the opposite direction, but never have we had such forward movement.
I feel that crawling has begun. This video captures just one of many attempts. The time to baby proof is approaching...
PS I lost my voice today and I sound super weird in this video.
5 comments:
Oh boy! The beginning of lots of mischief has just started. Get ready to have your hands full! It's so fun to see them progress though and take such big steps in their development. She's adorable.
Isn't if funny how we try to get them to walk and then want them to stay put. Try to get them to walk and then tell them to sit down. Teach them to feed themselves then act surprised when they throw their food when they're done eating. Teach them to talk, just so that they can start telling us no and talk back. (Luckily Evelyn only says no and doesn't talk back yet, but it's not far. What a cute baby you have!
that is so cute!
Well Blair I haven't looked at your blog since you first post a nd. I found it "very" entertainging including all the comments...Who ever "Dani" is, her comments make me laugh...I will visit more often....but will refane from commenting since mother-in-laws send shivers up most spines. :)
Go, Annalee, go!!
Post a Comment