Logan took me to the dunes for the first time ever before we were even engaged. He was putting me to the test to see what kind of Adventure I had in me. I guess I passed.
Then I was officially initiated into the family when I later rolled the quad on top of myself. That is my miracle story of preservation.
Just recently we went again and introduced our little one to Dune life. She faired very well.
5 comments:
she is such a cutie pie. i love the helmet picture. what fun!
wow, when you post, you really post! I wish i could do cool tricks on a dirt bike.
I'm sorry you guys never heard about Blake being born. Eric said he sent text messages out to everyone right when it happened on Dec. 17.
Where did you guys go? We went shooting out in the dessert a few weeks ago for Bryce's birthday and it looked like a good dirt bike place.
Looks like a blast! Cupcakes are at 11 tomorrow, Friday Feb. 6th, no presents just your company, bring Angela too!!
Post a Comment