Sunday, February 22, 2009

Annalee....walking?!

How did my little baby grow up so fast? Sometimes I just want her to be a baby and cuddle in my arms--but she has her own agenda. The baby stage didn't last long with her. She wants to crawl and move and see everything that is going on. Changing her diaper has become a real struggle because she will just roll away and I have to fight with her almost everytime to get the diaper on before she is on the Go again. This past week she has gone from crawling and walking IN the walker, to pushing the walker around by herself. At first I was just terrified that it was going to roll away from her and she would face plant in the tile, but she was remarkably good at it. She still army crawls, but it does the job. Soon she'll be walking and there will be no stopping her.

2 comments:

Scottie and Megany said...

OH my goodness! That army crawl is so funny! Its more like a lil scoot she's trying to do. She doesn't use her feet its all muscle in the arms! Go Baby!! And then her cute lil walking, that lil bum is cute! haha..

Trina said...

She can really book it. Can you imagine trying to army crawl that fast? She is such a doll. Allison and Annalee would have so much fun together!

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy