Friday, February 20, 2009

Confessions of a Carb-aholic

My name is Blair Woodruff and I'm addicted to Carbs.

I love love love breads, pastas, and potatoes (except sweet potatoes-yuck)

I love Fruit. I am told that my mother was that way too. She would choose fruit over dessert almost every time. (I don't know if I love fruit THAT much)

I feel for anyone who has suffered on the atkins diet and had to live without these precious morsels of goodness.

Nutritional Plug: Get your rainbow everyday. Different colored fruits and vegetables are colored that way because of the vitamins they contain. Eat the deepest, richest colors for most nutrional density. If you love fruit too, it's not hard to eat the rainbow!

Starches contain no special colors but that is why they are my guilty plessure. What's yours?

3 comments:

Thorpe said...

Ditto. I also love cookies, candy, ice cream, chocolate, and every other sweet.

Dani said...

mmmm, bread. today I had lunch with a girl who knew what strange things on the menu meant, like barpo and fisthoggen. okay, I made those up. but I forget the real words. but she knew them. and i was like, give me some BREAD and some BEEF. except it was a vegetarian restaurant. so there was no beef.

Cherri said...

Krispy Kream!!!!

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy