Saturday, February 7, 2009

Intimidating?

Are you ever intimidated by people when you first meet them? I have a sister-in-law who I was very intimidated by when I first met her. She is gorgeous, smart and talented. She is a fantastic cook, and singer; she is fashionable, creative, and a great business woman. She even gardens and cans her own harvested fruit/vegetables. Tell me that's not intimidating.

However, I have had to learn not to be intimidated by awesome people. Most poeple are normal with gifts and flaws just like everybody else. I have learned to be happy with who I am and the gifts I have been blessed with in my own life. It is unfortunate, however, that she and I aren't close so that I could learn from some of her awesomeness, but alas, life goes on. Maybe someday we will be better friends.

7 comments:

Sheena said...

Well, let me tell ya that when I first met you I thought you were gorgeous, wonderful and amazing and I still do. :) I wish we lived closer so that we could hang out more.

Dani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tyandlinds said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cherri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

Blair, sorry I intimidated you and you and your friends need to make comments about me when you don't know me.

Sorry that everyone feels I am cold and hate the world.

Perhaps you should read other of my articles where I discuss how blessed and grateful I am.

Not getting along with one person does not mean that I am an evil or horrible person.

I am glad that Blair has realized that she can be happy with who she is. Why is it so wrong that I be allowed to feel the same?

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy