Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chop Chop

Some people disagree with this whole heartedly, but change is fun. I like change, especially change in small ways that shakes things up a little. For instance, I love rearranging the furniture every once in a while. Another way I get a little variety is changing up my hair style. I've been growing out my hair and chopping it off since 5th grade. And I've had some pretty bad wack jobs, but it never seems to matter much, since I can just grow it out again. This time I have been growing it out for over a year and was getting sick of it fast. And I'm not one who is scared to go SHORT with my hair, so... here are some pictures of my most recent adventure.

BEFORE: (My "Just-out-of-the-shower" hair. I know. Nasty, right?)



AFTER


This haircut I definitely would not consider a "Wack job." My adorable next door neighbor Lindsay cut it and I must say-she has some skills. She went to hair school and I appreciate her good technique and professionalism while providing me service so close to home.

I love how light and bouncy it is. I just have to learn how to do it now. I bought my first ever round brush and am attempting to learn how to do hair. (not my best skill, obviously.)

14 comments:

Sheena said...

Way cute! I haven't got my hair cut since August and I've been trying to get it cut since last month, but haven't had time. You've inspired me. I'm gonna do it this week.

Melissa said...

Cute! I agree, it's good to change once in a while. Although you do have to figure out what to do with it every time. It looks like a good cut. I'm sure you'll be able to do fun things with it.

Kristi said...

Very cute. I like it.

Kate said...

BLAIR!! YOUR HAIR IS SOO SUPER CUTE!! I LOVE IT!

shauntel said...

As I've told you before, I love it!

Scottie and Megany said...

Your hair is so cute! I love change too, but I've always been a person who keeps my hair short. Anyways, you look fabulous!

Captain and First Officer said...

Love the new hair Blair!

Trina said...

Very, very cute! You look very cute with short hair and you neighbor did a very nice job. Change is fun, especially when it looks so good on you.

EvNic said...

So cute! I want to do something with my hair...

Dani said...

ah, nice. i wish i had a hair-cutting friend.

Kimber said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyandlinds said...

ah, why thanks on the shout out. i would never guess myself to be "professional." :) i think you look adorable!

Lindsay Gunnell said...

I wish I was your next door neighbor Lindsay and knew how to cut adorable hair! You look so sporty and mom-on-the-go. It is perfect!

Sarina Armstrong said...

I LOVE your new look (new to me anyway!) and I LOVED talking to you today! I have missed you!

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy