Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First time to the BEACH!


Aren't my in-laws cute?






Our sweet baby girl had her first time on the beach over Easter weekend! It was so fun to take a trip to CA with my darling in-laws. We rode together in their car and headed first to California Adventure at Disneyland! I hadn't been there in at least 10 years, so I was very excited to go. (pictures of that below) and then we went to the beach the next morning, watched a few surfers, saw some people fishing on the pier, and then walked through some shops and ate a Balboa Bar (yummy ice cream on a stick dipped in chocolate and whatever else you want).
Logan was the only one to take his shoes off and put his feet (and his little daughter's feet) in the wet sand and freezing water.

2 comments:

Lindsay Gunnell said...

The beach looks divine! You are definitely a California girl at heart--I hear they are the most beautiful.

Cherri said...

It was terrifically fun!

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy