Annalee goes through phases where she makes a certain noise or does a certain face all the time. A while ago I wrote about Annalee's tongue face that she always made. She has had times where she always clucked her tongue and another time where she always clapped her hands (she still does both of these things, just not as much). She recently learned the "surprised" face--which is open-mouthed and eyebrows raised,
but it has evolved into a "grandma" face where she pulls her lips in over her gums like a toothless grandma. This isn't the best picture of it but you get the idea. It is so funny when she does it and she knows it.
Another thing she started doing recently is growling. She gets it from Logan. He sometimes growls at her like he's going to come and "get her" and she runs away laughing before he swoops in and swings her up into his arms. It is kind of funny to hear a little baby growling like that but I haven't caught it on video yet. I love to watch all the ways she changes and discovers new things about herself and about the world. What a miracle a child is.
3 comments:
Haha that whole post is so completely TRUE!!!!!! Love that girl!
Every single one is a miracle on their own!
Hang on to every moment. Tomorrow she will be graduating from high school and going off to college. It may be hard in the next life to review all the things I did wrong but I will gladly suffer that if I can also re-view my children's childhoods.
Post a Comment