Sunday, June 28, 2009

Asleep at the Wheel

I have pictures of me as a child asleep in my high chair and I used to think, "How does that even happen?" Now I know. I have actually seen her take a bite, chew, and fall asleep all within 2 or 3 seconds. It was hilarious to watch her try to eat when she couldn't keep her eyes open. Annalee plays hard and is so active that when she is confined and forced to rest for a mintue, she just crashes sometimes. The car seat can also have this affect.
These are three different instances that she slept in her highchair.
A quick note about highchairs: They do not need to be cute or padded, and especially not covered in any fabric. It will only get dirty. I took the cute cloth off of mine. They are for eating and messes, and the more complicated they are the harder they are to clean. Get something simple.

2 comments:

shauntel said...

I loved it when my kids fell asleep in their high chairs. It's so funny. And sleeping kids are just so cute.

tyandlinds said...

totally agree! she looks sooo cute. i always loved it when my kids fell asleep in the high chair. we would let them color in there too, and then when they fell asleep tyler would draw on them :) i have the pics to prove it

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy