Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Finally getting some hair

Annalee decided to finally grow some hair so I can have fun dolling her up. The bows still aren't staying in for very long, but hopefully if I do it everyday she will get used to them and the hair will continue to grow out. she is just the cutest thing EVER.

All I can do right now is the one pony on top, but it's a start! I had lots of fun making new bows for her the other day. Her hair clip count is now up to 19!

4 comments:

Trina said...

For some reason, when I click on the picture with all the bows, it will not get big. I'd like to see a close up of your bows for some fun new ideas. She's so cute. I wish I could meet her someday.

Cherri said...

I want to see her in person in a bow some day.

Laura said...

oh so fun that you can do her hair with cute bows. My Lilly didn't have hair forever. So I can totaly relate to the excitment. By the way super cute bathroom.

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable. I love the pictures of her brushing her teeth. I hope you're feeling better. Missed you at swimming lessons. I know there's a remake tomorrow morning. Plus I'd like to invite you to our blog. If you can send me your email address to fofothewonderdog@gmail.com that would be great. Then I can send an invite.

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy