Good thing she has a Granny in the Balloon Business... It provides endless fun.
I hosted a joint birthday party for Annalee and her cousin who is 4 days older. All the family came and it was a lot of fun to be all together.
"Happy Birthday to you"
At first she was eating her cupcake very daintily, but she finally dove in (with a little help)
Then she shared with Daddy
She got her new upright carseat (which she can't use until she gains another 3 pounds), a new book, a new pretty blue dress, and other fun things.
The entertainment came later when she opened her new musical "Car" thing. The cousins pushed each other around and it was hilariously cute.
I can't believe how grown up she is. What a great year it has been!
At first she was eating her cupcake very daintily, but she finally dove in (with a little help)
I can't believe how grown up she is. What a great year it has been!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Annalee! I can't believe it's been a year. We cheated a little bit with Maryn and the front-facing car seat. She was only 17 pounds.
Happy Happy Birthday! Only 6 more months until nursery...she's growing up so fast. They make so many changes in the first year you really have to stop and appreciate it, don't you? She's such a precious little girl.
Post a Comment