Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swim Lessons

We are taking A "Mommy and Me" swim class these days. It is really fun to get in the water together. I get to help my baby girl learn pool safety, back floating, going under, and being more comfortable with the water in general. We have a great swim class teacher who happens to be in our ward, along with the other moms and tots in my class. We get to go swimming in her private pool so it is comfortable and personal. It is also close to home, which I really like. Oh, and she has a pretty cool Great Dane. It is pretty much the hugest dog I have ever seen, if Hugest is even a word.

Annalee has really enjoyed the water so far. These shots are swimming in our own backyard.





3 comments:

Kimber said...

GAH!!!! I love this girl! i'm so glad you guys are taking the class! Rmember her first tiem in the pool when her poor litte eyes were all red? Haha, oh jeeze that cute girl

I'm glad you finally posted!!!!

tyandlinds said...

i love little kid bathing suits! she looks adorable. i really like cherida's class also. she is a fun teacher

Sheena said...

That is such a cute swimsuit!

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy