What a CROWD!
This picture is just my immediate family (and one aunt whom we adore.)
I love being with my family. Having 4 siblings and their spouses that all live right here in Mesa is such a blessing. We get together all the time to just hang out, play games, eat, babysit for each other... It is awesome to have such good friends for family members.For the fourth of July we had everybody from my family together for a picture (except for my brother in Brazil.) And soon we will get to be with everyone in Logan's family! What a great blessing it is to have people in the world who love you. My cup runneth over.

3 comments:
ditto
I love the new pictures at the top of your blog, by the way. I wish my family were bigger--at the end of the day it is truly your family who can be your greatest friends!
Speaking of friends...we should really get together sometime. I'm coming back to Arizona in a few weeks and we'll let you know when we're in Gilbert!
so i think i see some color co ordinating in this family group.....very nice!
Post a Comment