Sunday, August 9, 2009

Give a Child a Box

And the entertainment is endless...



Mom's shoes and blanket Togas work wonders too.

Pure entertainment.
Wouldn't it be great to be kids again and all you need is a box to be happy for hours?
What happened to those simple days? Now we need Wii's and high-speed internet and 3G networks where ever we go. I for one would be happy with just a good book. That is still one of my simple pleasures.
Other simple pleasures include ice cream cones, the smell of dirt after rain, and getting my feet rubbed.

3 comments:

Dani said...

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=d9d0c13d0a&view=att&th=12055213be5a0eb3&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=file0&zw

[did that work? if not, i'll email it.]

Michael and Lindsey said...

I'm with you. I like to keep things simple--plus, boxes are the best toy!!:) A box, a ball and a set of keys can keep a kid happy for hours. It was good to see you the other night.

Scottie and Megany said...

she reminds me of E.T. running around. haha! she definitely doesn't look like E.T. but it must be the lil waddle or something. reminds of that movie...

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy