Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pure and Simple Pleasures

  1. Like I mentioned before, ice cream cones.
  2. foot rubs
  3. and the smell of rain. Others include:
  4. getting mail. Real mail, like in the mailbox.
  5. warm chocolate chip cookies
  6. checking something off my to-do list
  7. finishing a good book
  8. watching my daugher run into my husband's arms when he gets home from work
  9. green grass in my front yard
  10. remembering the name of someone new
  11. see a picture of myself where I actually look good
  12. a sparkling kitchen sink and stove
  13. new shoes
  14. the smell of clean laundry
  15. beating Logan in gin rummey. Well, anytime we play together.
  16. a good workout
  17. the smell of baking bread
  18. holding a newborn
  19. biting into a perfect, crisp apple
  20. my toe ring from Sedona
  21. I could keep going. This world is filled with joy.

3 comments:

Thorpe said...

I think I will list a few. I love it. I knew that you were joyful.

Trina said...

That list looks pretty similar to one I would write, if I wrote one. Good thing you got there!

Cherri said...

sitting in the sun when i am cold is a good one.

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy