Annalee had one ponytail on the top of her head today for church and it was getting pretty tall/long. It looked pretty silly, actually. So I decided to try pigtails and it worked perfectly. I love it.
She's cuter than ever.
Then I got an awesome video of her dancing to the Chicken-dance song and it was pretty funny. I have other dancing video of her but once I watched them, I realized the song that happened to be on the radio at the time of recording, was not such a good or appropriate song (not that they are very bad, just not something I want on my blog.) So watching her shake her cute little booty will have to wait until we get another video with better music.
This video is pretty funny and she even does her little butt-shake at the end. She's hilarious.
6 comments:
Cute pigtails! She's getting so big!
Fishy lips....with piggy tails! :)
I love pigtails on girls. She is adorable dancing to such a fun song. Little kids are awesome dancers--especially when they start dancing without music.
Gah! Casey and I watched this video in the library and were giggling so much! i miss this little girl!
Love the bummy wag! Cute piggie-tails. Is she already in that toddler bed? Evelyn got into her big bed about this age and was totally fine. I'm not so sure that Allison will be such a big fan of the whole big bed, no crib thing. (Lets be honest, I'm pretty sure the crib rails is what keeps her in her bed.) I really like the blanket that she's kneeling down to in the last hair-shot picture. Very cute!
I didnt think that girl could get any cuter, I was just proven wrong.
Post a Comment