Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Worker Bees

As I said before, Annalee loves to be helpful. On this particular day, she got to help her granny wash the car and she LOVED it. She had absolutely so much fun.







She also likes to copy whatever I do, like when I talk on the phone.
And wearing necklaces. I broke out the costume jewelry for her and she insisted on wearing ALL of the necklaces at once.

She also loves to be outside. On this morning we were working in the yard, like we do most Saturday mornings. She is so dang cute in her zip up hoodie. (she's wearing the hat to cover up/tame her incredibly wild bed-head)

Can I just save that I LOVE LOVE LOVE winter grass, ten times more than the ugly stuff we have all summer when nobody wants to go outside anyway?

Now I actually WANT to be outside in the grass and I love looking out my windows at it.

We had an incredibly hideous monster of a bush in our front yard. First Logan trimmed it back (which filled up the trash can) and the next week he and our super nice neighbor chopped it down! It was a LOT of work.

Next he has to dig out the stump.
Now to decide what to plant in its stead! Any ideas?

Bye Bye ugly monster. (it filled up ours AND our neighbors' trash cans. They looked like giant pineapples)

Oh, and here's another one of Annalee with her necklaces and her grown-up-girl ponytail.

1 comment:

Thorpe said...

Your grass looks great. I want some.

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy