Friday, October 16, 2009

Santa's Little Helper


Annalee hates it when I ignore her so I can get stuff done around the house. So today I just had her help me instead. She learned some skills and I got a little help. It was a win-win situation.
She helped me unload the dishwasher by handing me the clean items and I put them away .

We also did her laundry. She pulled things out of the hamper and loaded them in the washer, with some help from me...


And then I handed her the things from the washer as she put them in the dryer.

I think she really enjoyed it.


I love her bedhead in this picture.


She's gotten quite fond of this step-stool. Now she always wants to stand on it and wash her hands at the bathroom sink







3 comments:

Kimber said...

oh my gosh! these pictures are SO adorable! what a cute idea to have her just help you! Haha, but did it take you like twice as long? haha, i still love it! i miss this little girl!

Thorpe said...

You are just going to have to loosen your standards on a few things. I no longer have truly neatly folded dish towels, but it is Sunshines job, and I am not going to re-do it. But, good job. I mean isn't this why we have kids?

Scottie and Megany said...

awww i love the pics of annalee on her lil step stool! she is so freakin cute!

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy