Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas at last


Christmas morning stockings! Annalee was very excited about the M&M's.

She got lots of special attention from her Aunts and Uncles. Here she is with Kirk,

and Megan

and Scott

and Casey.

She loves you all so much. Thank you for being so wonderful to her over the whole weekend (and always).

After opening our stockings we had our traditional Silly String Fight! It was lots of fun, but Annalee is still kind of scared by the whole thing.


We also got to meet our new beautiful neice! She was lots of fun to hold and cuddle.

Annalee got to hold her too and wasn't sure at first what she thought about it, but then when I took the baby away she wanted her back.

Her facial expressions are so funny in these shots.

I think she likes babies and I'm very excited to see how she will be with Phoebe.

So curious.

Annalee also LOVED this dog all weekend. She couldn't get enough of Callie and wanted to kiss and hug her all the time. It was so adorable. Good thing she is a well trained, gentle and lovable dog.

Humongous, new, soft teddy bears.

Formal Christmas dinner was delicious and so filling. (and the first time I had ever liked sweet potatoes. Thanks Amanda.)

Annalee and I were just sitting on the side together wrapped in a blanket but then she decided to practically jump in the hot tub with her clothes on, so we just got her bathing suit out and she had a blast.

It was a wonderful christmas with the Woodruff Clan.

3 comments:

Colette said...

What a fun Christmas. Annalee is adorable. And Good luck with little Phoebe. Hopefully the last few months will go fast.

Cherri said...

Love the memories... one of the Best we have had... With even better ahead!

Lindsay Gunnell said...

Oh my gosh, Annalee is so adorable! I just want to eat her up. You are one lucky mom :)

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy