Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nothing to say

I keep thinking about how I want to post on my blog, since it has been forever ago that I last did... but I feel like I have nothing to say. My mind is a blank. Or a jumbled mess. One of those. My feelings of gratitude for all I have and feelings of worry for the future (and all that that entails) are swirling together leaving me speechless.

One object of good news is all I have to share. Our baby-to-be finally has a name--Phoebe. I'm very excited to be able to call her by her name. It gives me a sense that this squirmy creature inside me is a actually a real person. Phoebe, your arrival is much anticipated, although it is still at least 3 months away.

7 comments:

Cherri said...

It's time to post a bump picture since Phoebe hasn't gotten a spot light shot yet..... that is one from the out side. You are too cute to not shart that! Both of you.

Trina said...

You're ahead of us. Don't think we'll have a name until right before, or when, or after she's born. You know, the whole not agreeing thing.

Scottie and Megany said...

love it! i had wanted to name one of my lil girls that too! well, it was one of my many many choices. but i love it!

Lindsay Gunnell said...

Phoebe is so cute and classic. Good choice Blair and Logan! Really only 3 months? She's coming up quick. Hope you're feeling good.

Raquel said...

Cute name! Now that you have that picked out are you ready for others opinions? I think the older members of my ward were the worst with Paxton. IE: Is it a family name? That is strange? Well I am sure he will be cute (even if his name isn't!)Haha. Hope you are doing well.

Dani said...

Phoebe! how fun.

Sheena said...

That is a cute name! That is noteworthy information to post about.

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy