Friday, February 19, 2010

Quirkiness

Quirky people make life interesting. I love meeting new people and discovering their quirkiness. I love the quirky people in my life and all the different ways they make me laugh.

For instance, one of my best friends from high school used to fall asleep on the toilet in the mornings before she started getting ready for school. Hilarious.

One of my best friends and roommates from BYU packs (for a trip or for actually moving) by shoving the nearest things to her together in a suitcase or box, haphazardly and without order. I love this about her.

A friend in my ward will buy all ten of the same kid's shirt at the store if it is a smoking deal, just to share with her friends so they get the great deal too.

Another friend of mine used to have coloring competitions with her husband. I love that.

Another lady I know keeps her Christmas tree up all year round because her husband won't take it down. So she decorates it for every different season and holiday. He says he loves her Valentines Day tree.

My mother-in-law (a very Christian woman) likes Buddha statues and has a few.

Another girl I know likes to call her husband something other than his real name, and he doesn't like it, but she does it anyway. She makes me laugh everytime she talks.

This is a very small sample of people's quirks. Please share more if you know some!


5 comments:

Dani said...

I know this girl who hangs her underwear up to dry using a pants hanger in her closet. She somehow still manages to be lovable.

(do you still do this?)

Bear said...

I distinctly remember you being the one to hang up my underwear, probably because you admired it so.

Cherri said...

I know someone who has handtowels hanging in the kitchen for every different need and are only to be used for that one need..... Hands, floor, dishes, face.......all different uses hanging on the same rack.... :) Just ask she will tell you which one for which.

Megkran said...

I love all the quirks! I can't think of any to add. Too bad, I think all my quirkiest friends were at BYU. I wanna chat, but don't think I have your number anywhere. If you e-mail it to me I will call you.

Trina said...

So funny!

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy