We had a play date at the park with Nana Kay and Annalee's cousins. They love to swing on the bars already.
Then Kay arrived with the bubbles and other goodies and the girls had a blast! Annalee got so into it that she dumped her bubble tray all over her clothes. She was covered in the slimy soapy mess.
I couldn't keep her out of it, so I gave up and took her clothes off. I should have done that to start with.
Annalee loved it so much. She wants to do it again everytime we pull into the garage and she sees the orange bottle on the shelf, she screams "Bubbles!!!" in excitement.
So we did it again in our front yard.
I love how green my grass looks here, because it's pretty much dying right now.
We need to start watering it more. (Maybe the bubble soap mess is killing it...)
4 comments:
so much fun wish i had been there
im so envious because of your gorgeous weather!!! but not just that, i want to go play with annalee and the bubbles! :D i love her and miss her and i miss you and logan too, as always
So, so cute! There's nothing like bubbles for little kids!
bubbles! so cute! i'm envious! i want to be there playing bubbles with her! are you going to come with my mom and visit us in utah!?!?!
Post a Comment