Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dancing Queen

Please ignore the horrible baggy pajama-pants and night-gown combo. I was cold. And I'm huge and pregnant. And I was not supposed to be in the video. (it was taken back in jan) She is so cute with her dancing though and she LOVES to dance. Sometimes she will randomly say to me, "Dance" and wants me to put on music. I love it.



This was at her Granny and Papa's house. She was playing with a wet rag and I found her mopping the floor with it. I did not tell her to do this. But maybe I should start, since she was so good at it.

4 comments:

Trina said...

Her dancing is way to Cute!

Kimber said...

oh. my. gosh. I LOVE THESE VIDEOS! she's the funniets/cutest/awkwardest/bootie bumpest in the world! please keep putting up videos! i love them! and her scrubbing the floor? bahaha! she's like putting elbow grease into that thing! miss you guys! hope to see you soon!

and i love that she's at that stage where she actually repeats what you want her to try to say! love it!

Thorpe said...

I loved her one shoulder dance. too bad she kind of grew out of that. way cute. oh, and the video that cheri sent while at their v-day thing was good too. she was like a disco queen.

Scottie and Megany said...

she has the funniest/coolest butt bumping dance! haha she is so cute, i can't say that enough

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy