Friday, April 30, 2010

Lots of Pics

At home with the girls

Girls girls girls
Annalee loves this baby!
I wish pictures would do her justice. She is so much cuter than these horrible flash pictures make her look.
Their first time in the car together! Annalee wants to hold her hand, but can't reach when she's strapped in.
Annalee has been SO happy to spend time with her Aunt Kimber this past week while I get some time to recover. She even got to spend the night with them at Granny's house and came home the next morning having learned some new songs! She happily showed me her Hokey Pokey dance. It was SO cute.
Naughty Aunt Kimber painted my daughter's nails this hideous blue!! Annalee thinks it is so fun though, so Kimber repainted her fingernails a prettier pink color.
So does she look like her Daddy?
Little tiny baby toes
Little tiny baby fingers
Annalee full on lays on top of this baby to give her loving hugs and kisses. It is so cute but kind of scary. She only made Phoebe really cry once though with her smothering :)
I hope they will still be best buds when Phoebe is old enough to fight with her.

7 comments:

Erin said...

How sweet! Two girls will be so fun! Start stocking up on dress-up clothes, makeup, and other girlie things.

The Watkins said...

Blair your girls are so beautiful! Congrats!

Trina said...

Such sweet little girls! The "Flash pictures" make her look very cute! I love all of her hair! What sweet sisters! I think 2 years old is a great age to be a big sister! Allison loves being a big sister! Evelyn does two, but Allison is always so worried about Natalie and wanting to help, even more than Evelyn.

tyandlinds said...

so so cute!!!

Thorpe said...

I love that you say they will be best buds when Phoebe is old enough to fight back. Ha. So cute.

Taryn and Sterling said...

They are so darling. Annalee showed me her nails yesterday and then informed me that her toes where done too. Too cute.

Scottie and Megany said...

Phoebe is so cute! I love babies and I can't wait to see you all.. :)

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy