Monday, May 10, 2010

She's a Star!


We had a photoshhoot done by Captured by Erin, my good friend in my ward, when Phoebe was 9 days old.  She was so sleepy and mold-able.  It was so fun and Phoebe was so good!
(except for when she peed and pooped all over my clothes as I held her naked little body.)


This whole post are some of my favorites from the shoot.
Erin did such a good job and if you are in my area, I highly recommend her skills. Check out her website.




Annalee was not very cooperative for the shoot and didn't want to participate. This was the only shot we really got of her.

8 comments:

Kimber said...

that is just so flippin adorable isn't it! goodness those pics are too cute!!

Shane and Clara said...

She is adorable! and I love all the cute head-band flowers!!!! Sooo, soo sweet.....I just love fresh new babies, when they are so sleepy. Enjoy your treasures!

Captain and First Officer said...

Erin did awesome--they turned out so cute!

Thorpe said...

Beautiful. Makes me want another baby just to try taking fun pictures.

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable. I love Erin's work. Someday I'll give her a call. Pheobe looks so peaceful sleeping.

Scottie and Megany said...

aww how sweet! lil phebes.. so cute i cant wait to meet her!

Kate said...

Oh my goodness Blair she is so cute. My favorite picture is the one of you and her in black and white. So precious!!

The Mayer Family said...

So cute!! You've got some pictures to treasure there-and I'm a little jealous that you can look so good only after a few weeks of giving birth to your second! Congrats!

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy