Thursday, June 3, 2010

Not much to say

Annalee loves her little sister so much. She's always hugging and kissing her... Look. They even play well together already! HA. Phoebe fits right in the baby doll stroller. (note: no infants were harmed in the taking of these pictures. We do not actually let Annalee put her in there, nor push her around)




We got to go to Beautiful Sedona for a day this week. The weather was just chilly enough to be SO NICE. Annalee had a blast playing at Uncle Bill's house.

This crazy girl is such a character.



This is Annalee brushing my hair before church on Sunday. She was surprisingly gentle. I might have her do it more often :)



2 comments:

Raquel said...

I have a doll that looks just like Phoebe in the stroller. Phoebe is adorable! I can't believe how old Annalee is getting. How nice to have a little helper around.

Cherri said...

Annalee's eyes just twinkle with life! She can brush my hair too.

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy