Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oh Rise and Shout...

The cougars are out (at 5am) !!






This is the beautiful scene I get to experience every morning at 5 when I go walking with my best pal and sis.
And I am just in awe at the beauty of the Earth.
It makes me sad for everyone who is still in bed, missing it.

(although I do like it better in the winter when the sun rises at a later hour :)

PS these are not the best quality photos because they are taken on my phone.

5 comments:

Thorpe said...

I actually think that the pictures are very good for using your phone. I don't think that my camera would even do it as well. It has been nice to go each morning lets keep it up.

Dani said...

So early!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's already been 3 months. She is so adorable and getting so big. That's awesome that she's sleeping more through the night. Such cute girls!

Thorpe said...

So I was showing J your pictures and he was all confused about your title like we had seen a cougar or something. gotta love that.

Scottie and Megany said...

i do love mornings! but i also love staying up really late.. but i do agree that the mornings are beautiful with the sunrise

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy