Wow. Phoebe is 4 months already. Time flies and I haven't blogged since she was 3 months.
So here is my catch up post.
Phoebe is awesome.
She loves to stand now. And she doesn't just growl anymore, she has also found her squeal voice. It's great, let me tell you. She is a great smiler and sleeper, though, so it makes up for the squealing, which is actually kinda cute.
In the past month we went on our vacation, which was lots of fun.
We got to visit two temples.
It was nice to be at the Provo temple in the evening and enjoy the beautiful weather and beautiful grounds. Annalee ran up and down that steep hill over and over. It was funny.
We also got to hike the Y in Provo, which was actually very hard with two little kids
. Annalee couldn't decide whether she wanted to walk or ride on Logan's shoulders and the tantrums were awesome. The view at the top of the Y is great, but it is incredibly steep, so don't let your brand new camera and both cell phones go tumbling down the rock face like I did. We were lucky they all still work.
and after the reunion, I hiked up to Timpanogos cave with my girls, their granny and their Uncle Kirk (Logan had already flown home to get back to work). It wasn't as bad of a hike as the Y because it was paved and maybe not as steep. And the cave was really neat. I hadn't been there since I was a kid.
On our trip, we got to visit two of Logan's old roommates and I got to visit two of my old roommates. Then we got to see my grandma and grandpa, and we got to visit my awesome bro and his family in Logan. He has the most incredible view from his house and there are horses in his back yard!!
And this was all on our way to our exciting Woodruff Reunion in Bear Lake, Idaho, where we got matching reunion t-shirts. Aren't we stylish? It was a great week with the family (and it invloved a lot more than getting new shirts) I love the Woodruff family and I can't wait to do it again. I wish my own family would/could do reunions.
That was the incredibly short, detail-less version of our trip.
Then after a long drive we got to our home sweet home where the girls have done some more bonding.
Annalee loves to pose with Phoebe. I never have to tell her to do this, she just loves to. I found her sitting on the table with her arm around Phoebe, which was really cute although she's not allowed on the table.
And I also found her reading to Phoebe. It was so sweet. Phoebe was actually looking at the book Annalee was reading to her and they were just so happy there together! It melted my heart.
And I also found her reading to Phoebe. It was so sweet. Phoebe was actually looking at the book Annalee was reading to her and they were just so happy there together! It melted my heart.
Then the other day I found her feeding Phoebe yogurt! It was hilarious. And Phoebe liked it. She was smacking her lips, I just had to laugh. I figure, one little taste wouldn't hurt her. (of course after this, Annalee got a lesson on what she IS and IS NOT allowed to do with Phoebe.)
And a final note.
Annalee's beautiful hair is getting more tame-able. I loves the braids on her!



6 comments:
I love the pic in front of the temple where Annalee is covering her face and the family pic where you are like holding her there. She is such a character. Little Miss Phoebe is just the cutest. Love her.
love it all!!!! for 2 days byu said we weren't allowed to look at your blog! ha, but now i can :) i miss them!!! and you!!!
I loves that you say "I loves." Your babies are so cute!
They are cute. And you are cute. I especially like the yellow shirt.
I love that you took your kids to hike the Y. Go Cougars!!!!
Blair, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment