Saturday, October 2, 2010

Milestones

So here are pictures from the whole last month because I am now officially a bad blogger.
 Weekend trip to Sedona.
 Hiked along the creek with the girls


Phoebe fell in love with sucking her thumb and won't take the pacifier anymore. Not good.
 Loves playing with toys

 Hanging out with sister
 Granny Love
 Lots of story time
 Turned 5 months and got a ponytail!
Sitting up on my own !!!

 First baby food -
yes, her hair really is like this often. I get a lot of comments about it.




 Happy Girl
This girl always wakes up with a smile.
 Too Cool
 First time in the walker
 This is the natural byproduct of Annalee giving up her nap. She is SO tired in the afternoons. But she still refuses to nap. So instead of trying to force her and then getting mad at her for not doing it (which was making me a very bad mother) I decided to embrace it and now she goes to bed at 7pm.
 Asleep in home depot. Again, didn't want to nap.


5 comments:

Kimber said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics! those 2 are growing up so fast i hate it bc i'm not around! they've grown so much even in the last 1 month i swear! i want to see them again so bad!

Erin said...

Your girls are so cute!

Dani said...

so pretty.

Lindsay Gunnell said...

Blair! Whenever I have a bad day or the hospital seems like the most depressing place on earth, I come onto your blog to cheer me up. I love seeing your perfect family and the love you put into it and your home. I miss you. Thanks for being my sunshine at work!

Scottie and Megany said...

phoebe is so freakin cute i love her darling lil faces! i miss them both

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy