Monday, November 15, 2010

And we're moving...

And by We I mean PHOEBE



This girl is officially on the move. I can't ever expect her to be where I put her down anymore. She rolls both ways, sits up on her own, and is now crawling! Oh, and she is now also diving out of her bumbo seat on the counter, so no leaving her there anymore either. Dang. She was my good little helper while I made dinner but she won't stay put anymore.



She will be 7 months next week!

3 comments:

Kimber said...

WHAT!!! no way i can't believe this! This little girl is growing up so much and I'm missing out on so much of it! tear tear! so adorable though! can't wait to see you guys in less than a week! seriously SOO excited!!

Dani said...

Yeah!!

Scottie and Megany said...

yay!! its so precious when babies start learning to crawl. i love it

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy