Sunday, January 11, 2009

My main man

I talk a lot about my baby on here. But don't be fooled. Logan is still my Number One. Here is a tribute to my main man--the best husband a girl could ask for.

Here we are at a byu football game. Gotta love it.

This was a musical concert we went to in the Tabernacle on temple square.Here we are going up a ski lift during Off season to ride down the biggest Zip-line I have ever seen. It was in Park City, Utah.Here is his graduation from BYU. He actually finished in '07 but walked in April '08. I'm so proud of him. He was always such an example to me of how to be a good student. This was at his cousin's wedding.
He is smart, harkworking, and fun. He is kind and happy and completely adorable. I'm so in love with him.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Dude, Logan's a stud...especially in the second pic with that black dress shirt!

Karyn said...

You guys make one cute couple!

Kimber said...

oh... so precious :)

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy