Just before Annalee was born I did the nine-day crash course and got my Real Estate License. I am not actively selling, but I work from home as a transaction manager for other agents. Right now I am working with Kay Bell, Associate Broker, REALTOR, ABR,ASR, CRS, CNE, SRES. She is an amazing agent. We met when she helped us to find our own house and has since become a great friend too. I would recommend her to anyone.
People say this is a bad market or a poor economy, but I don't believe any of it for as much work as Kay is dishing out for me.
If you or anyone you know is in need of Real Estate assistance (buying, selling, or investing) Kay is the one to call. Her work ethic is beyond reproach. She is highly enthusiastic and loved by all who come in contact with her. Kay's vast resources enable her to make an impossible transaction work. She is a master of marketing and treats every client as if they were her only friend. Kay is, by far, the most informed, the most active and the nicest realtor you could work with. One of my favorite things about her is that she works just as hard for her $50,000 clients as she does for her Million dollar clients.

Don't forget to tell her I sent you. (And if you don't live in the Phoenix Valley, Kay can help you find a great agent where you do live.)
3 comments:
well when are you going to get your own personal cartoon, like K has?
Amen
My most incredible Transaction Manager is my Right arm. She processes the tons of paperwork that goes through my business and does my accounting work too. As we looked for homes I could see a wonderful assistant in her. She was expecting at the time and my new adopted Granddaughter Annalee is a wonderful addition to my hectic work life. I stop in just for hugs and smiles. She even has a label of Nana Kay for me. I got the most awesome Mothers Day letter from this family - they are above the crowd themselves in how they have so much love to share.
Blair wants a big family but some how we will always keep her connected to Real Estate - and some day we'll have little assistants putting stamps on cards!!!!! or maybe "SHUFFLING THEM ANYWAY".
May God Bless them and their loved ones and I truly thank them for letting me into their lives.
Kay Bell
Broker Associate and FRIEND
Post a Comment