Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm a Fixer Upper

First I had the left foot done, then the right



I'm getting fixed up, one piece at a time. And I got fun flowers for having surgery!


How many doctors does one family need, anyway?
A dentist, a podiatrist, a gynecologist, a dermatologist, an optometrist, family doctor, and a pediatrician...

Thanks to the kind people in my life who have helped out and who have sent well-wishes.

(PS I left out the bloody "during" pictures)

9 comments:

Scottie and Megany said...

i had the same thing done on both of my big toes when i played basketball. it was horrible!! sorry you have to go through it. but it will feel sooooo much better once everything is all healed. its incredible :)

Raquel said...

OUCH! I hope your recovery goes well. I love the new pictures at the top of your blog- they look great!

Kimber said...

Oh my goddnes lovely! Goet over it quick so it'll never come back! Love you!

Trina said...

What was wrong with your toes? I'm so sorry. Foot surgery is no fun! Love the smiley face on your toe bandage!

Cherri said...

What no gory blood pictures!

Dani said...

wait, WHAT happened? and when did you change the name of your blog?

I just realized I wouldn't be able to pick your feet out of a lineup. sad.

Bear said...

Oh, I had in-grown toe nails removed. Ouch. They have been hurting me for YEARS. I'm so glad to finally have it done with.

Anonymous said...

I love the little smiling face. I'm glad that things are looking up for that crazy toe. I hope it's feeling better since the surgery.

Lindsay Gunnell said...

I'm glad you got that done! What a drag to live with--but no more! Seriously, about the number of doctors, it is really ridiculous. I'm banking on just using my family doctor from here on out--she's phenomenal. If you find a good family doctor, they can be your gyno, your derm, and your pediatrician at least (for the most part). But it's getting out of hand, huh?

Get better soon!

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy