I love projects. We went to Aspen Grove where I got to do some beading. It was fun to make Annalee a little bracelet. Then we did some pottery, which was so fun, but also frustrating. Whenever I would get something beautiful I would mess it up instead of leaving it alone. Alas, I didn't bring a finished product home with me.
I love activity. We got to do shuffleboard, golf, ping pong, pool, Frisbee-golf, badminton, swimming, a huge slip'n'slide, of course eating, and plenty of relaxing and reading.
I love sweets. I love sweet treats like pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting for my brithday (thank you Megan) and I love sweet babies, like this one with blueberry candy cane all over her little face.
I love the Great Outdoors. I got to be in Utah for ten days and they were all glorious. The fluttering aspen trees up the Provo canyon are my favorite trees on earth. And I love my family.
Enough said.
6 comments:
What a great trip for you. I LOVE Aspen Grove. I worked there for a summer and it was wonderful. We are trying to convince Eric's family to do a family reunion up there sometime, but it's kind of hard to convince 9 families from Texas/Washington to go to a reunion in Utah. Maybe someday. I love your hair Blair. So cute!
I'm so glad you had fun up in Utah. It sounded like a wonderful trip filled with family and fun. I too am excited to take a trip up to Utah for a wedding. When I get back we'll have to have a play date for sure.
aww so cute! i love all the pics! im glad that you had a good birthday!! i wish we couldn've hung out more. but we will get to do that when scott & i move back to az. so that hopefully won't be too much longer! :) love you!!
Blair! I missed your birthday as usual. But Happy Belated Birthday! I could give you some lame excuse--and I actually do have one--for not calling, but I am not using excuses anymore. I have to own up to all the things that I don't get right the first time. So I'm sorry I forgot to call. I need to take you out to dessert somewhere in the Phoenix area to make up for it. We should make a date for it and actually keep it. Would you like to?
What a fun trip! Did you get your hair cut again? It looks very cute! Annalee is getting so big and looks so cute and fun! Wish we lived closer, the girls would have lots of fun together!
fun memories
Post a Comment