I look like I have a bowling ball under my shirt!
This is Annalee planting a quick kiss on the belly and running away. It looks so fake from this angle. I carry this baby all out front--it's like she's not even inside my body cavity at all.
Almost 33 weeks... I think





7 comments:
Oh my gosh you're so close and so gorgeous!
super cute
oh my goodness you're so pregnant! i almost forgot!!! haha jk, but it has been forever since we saw pics of this :)
Yeah. That exactly how I look and feel. Especially since I dropped, I don't feel like there is any way she is not just going to fall out/off of me.
Beautiful "bowling ball"!
you are so beautiful!! I miss you my friend!
blair! you are so cute pregnant! and you stay so fit and good looking. i wanna be like that...
Post a Comment