She doesn't just look at the camera, she says "Cheese" is the biggest-grin way that she can. It's hilarious.
This is her watching a movie. EVERY SINGLE DAY she asks for "Mowgli and Bear" (meaning she wants me to put in the Disney Jungle Book movie.) I let her watch it once and she was hooked. I try often to distract her and get her to want other things such as a toy or going to the park, etc so she definitely doesn't watch it every day, but she WOULD if I let her. She would even watch it twice in a row. It blew me away the first time she sat through the whole thing with rapt attention. It's the only Disney movie that we have (Thanks Scott and Megan) so it's what she loves.
Snuggling with Daddy is also a favorite evening activity.
She loves to put on our shoes
Can't do without the GRIN! Aren't they a cute pair??
And she LOVES her cards. We have a set of Disney Villians cards and we play "Find the Match" with them. She has been surprisingly good at it from the beginning! Then one time she came home from being babysat at Granny's where she had watched some of the Rescuers Down Under, and ever since then when she sees the card of that evil lady, she always shows it to me. Ha. I don't even know her name.
CHEESE!!!
6 comments:
You guys need to come visit and me and annalee will watch Disney movies all day long!!! We'll be pals! And I love that smile of hers, and she is getting way too big without me
Blair! I love your blog and read it often. It makes me feel like I know what is going on with your family. Thanks for posting!
She is way too cute! Love her grin! She's such a pretty little girl! I love these pictures! I still have yet to find a movie that will entertain Allison. Hopefully I find one in the next two weeks. I have a feeling I'll really want it, once the baby is here.
I'm so glad I'm not the only mom who let's their child watch a movie more often than not. Aaron is hooked on a few movies and doesn't mind watching them twice in a row--if I let him.
Annalee is so cute. She does have the biggest, cutest smile for sure.
she looks so joyful. good job with that.
Her grin fits the chesser cat catagory.... I love that little girl. Too fun!
Post a Comment