It was fun this year to have a toddler on Easter that I could send out to hunt for eggs. We didn't get her any presents or anything, we just used the plastic eggs I bought last year.
Logan loaded some of the eggs with candy (one M&M in each) and tossed them out in the grass. It was so cute to watch her pick them up, shake them, and open them right away to get the M&M before placing the egg in the basket. Daddy had to carry the basket around the yard for her because she needed both hands to get her eggs open for the treasures inside. (notice the chocolate covered mouth)
I was the lucky one that got to host the Easter Feast this year. It was my first time getting to use all 12 place settings for my China set that I inherited from my aunt!!! I even used all the serving dishes and dessert plates, etc. It was so fun! I'm bummed I never got a picture of the table actually set (or anyone sitting around it, for that matter) but here are the dishes after all being washed by hand.
Thank you to April and Jake for the lovely flowers to grace the table. We had over Logan's parents and his family from Sedona. And although I was the lucky host, I barely had to cook/prepare any of the actual meal because everyone helped out and brought some of the dishes, which made the meal more fun for everyone. (because they didn't have to eat my cooking alone. I've never claimed to be a good cook.)
And here is Annalee with a few of her local cousins. It is so fun to have all these girls grow up together. I want my kids to know all of their cousins growing up. I wish I would have been closer to mine.
2 comments:
Sometimes Annalee reminds me of Michelle from Full House.
haha uncle bill looks like a creeper in that picture, haha, is that mean of me to say? love the pictures though! I think we might have to leave WY a little bit early if that baby comes on Thursday! It'd be so exciting!!!!!
Post a Comment