Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two are Two


My Two girls are Two years and Two months.
WHOA.


This little miss Phoebe is so fun.
She has started cooing and smiling a lot more.
She looks at me and babbles.
Her two month appt is this week, so we will see how much she has grown. Her hair, I think, is getting thinner, but it is definitely not as lightened as Annalee's was when she was two months.

My favorite thing about her, which makes her so unique, is her cry.
She growls. Literally. My baby doesn't scream or squeal. She growls.
It's hilarious. And SO cute. It's definitely easier on the ears than a screaming baby.



And Annalee adores her. 


Here is the Monthly P picture.





And the yearly A pictures.






Man I love this girl.
 

3 comments:

Megkran said...

Steven was totally a growler. We had to more him out of our room to get some sleep. We changed his name to bear. I love the baby pics. Your baby is so cute and Annalee is just adorable. Cute kids B!

lomebury said...

Totally cute! I love her growl! The face she makes just adds to the cuteness! I can't help but giggle everytime!!!

Scottie and Megany said...

both phoebe & annalee have such cute smiles!

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy