Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Twins?

I think it was obvious to anyone with eyeballs that Annalee was born looking like her father's twin. She was even called "Little Logan" for a while, they were so identical.

And Phoebe looks a lot like her sister, but there's someone that she looks a little more similar to.



Can you see the resemblence?


(For people who need a little hint: The first picture is me. The second two are Pheobe)

6 comments:

Kimber said...

haha, TOTALLLY!! you are so right! you must have been a cute baby too bc phoebe is adorable!

Scottie and Megany said...

haha i told you she looked like you more!

Lindsay Gunnell said...

Oh my gosh that's adorable!

Dani said...

hahaha, yes, and I had no idea you had such nerdy hair as a child!

Megkran said...

I think your title was a little deceiving... But you two look just a like.

Katie said...

You had amazing hair when you were a little girl. :)

Blog Archive

I am...

I am...
Happy